Saturday, March 8, 2008

Storage Limit Exceeded

There may be some temporarily broken links (mostly for photos) on Crochet Pages. I have exceeded my storage space due to my pictures not being steamlined for the web. As a result, I will probably spend the day today fixing that so that I can re-upload the reduced files and gain a little bit of my disk space back.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I assure you that I am working to fix the problem as quickly as I can.

That stated, Crochet Pages may be moving to an Ad Free format sooner than I had anticipated. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, it's just not how I had planned it.

*sigh* Oh well. I'll post again when the site is fixed, including a notice of what new pics and patterns have been added.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

learned a lot