Monday, March 17, 2008

Patterns and site updates!

So, I've got a total of three new patterns now, but I've promised myself that I won't posted any new stuff until I get at least one of the "missing" photos posted. I have more fun with the new stuff and won't go back and fix anything otherwise. *sigh* At least I know myself well enough for that.

On the plus side of that, I'm got the entire background for a Greener Pastures sample done, and the clover center for the the 4-leaf clover sample finished. I'm going to try to finish the clover today, and the flowers for Greener Pastures by the end of the week and then post a bunch of stuff at once.

Also, I've been thinking of posting some of the patterns in diagram format, which should be easy enough to transfer over from photos, but I'm not sure how much interest there would be. I may try to set up a poll. I'll have to see if I can get the same poll to run on here and the website, as opposed to two separate but identical ones.

I was told about Ravelry the other night and I went and signed up for an invite. Does anybody know anything about it/have any opinions? Stephanie said it's awesome, but I'm a little nervous because I inevitably run into someone who's seen my website site when I join a big group like that.

Maybe I can find some pattern testers that way? Add some credits to the site for them. Could be an interesting prospect.

No comments: