Friday, August 31, 2007

yay, one thing done, a million to go

Woo! I got Dave and Julie's flowers completely finished. Well, I do still have to wire the bow on the side of the flower girl's basket, but otherwise... Anyway, I took them into work to get Kathy's opinion (she's the floral designer), and she loved them and so did everyone else. So I think we're in good shape.

Now for the baby afghan, although, I'm waiting for friends and family weekend to but the yarn for that, so I might be able to get a little bit of something else worked on in the meantime. I've been fooling around with a crocheted truck for a friend's little boy I may start that over because it's not working out that great and if I can get something resembling a coherent pattern from the redo, I will post that.

Also, I should have time to finish the little puppy I was working on. I keep looking at the bunny worrying over the embroidered face, though. I'm seriously debating switching to pompoms and wiggly eyes. Hrm.

Had a crazy dream that an ex-boyfriend of mine (who will remain nameless here) was desperately trying to convince me that my husband is bad for me, but couldn't come up with any good reasons. Weird, right?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Interesting dream. Let me guess who the ex-boyfriend was . . . but yay, you're done the flowers. :-) Tomorrow should be interesting, for sure!

Age said...

let's just say you've guessed right and leave it that way.