Tuesday, August 21, 2007

new baby in the family

So, I haven't been crocheting much lately, Kon in still only like 3 1/2 legs and no body, and and the little puppy I was working on looks like a dirty snow ball right now.

I've been working on a quilt top that is going to be part of a labor barter with a friend. (She's buying everything, but I'm doing the sewing and in exchange she's going to do a cross-stitch for me that I know I'd never finish.)

Plus I've finally been getting the house straightened out. Yay! Living room in still not painted, work schedules have been preventing that.

But, now it looks as if some of the other projects will have to be put on hold. My cousin and his wife are due in January with the first baby in our close family since my sister (she's 23). We just found out she's expecting a girl and the shower is in November, so I need to get cracking on an afghan. I will try to keep the pattern from getting completely insane so that I can't post it. NO promises, I get carried away a lot lately.


Age

No comments: