Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Patterns in the works.

Woo! In crochet related news, I am working on some patterns for the website. There's a bunny, so far, and I'm working on a puppy. Also, since some bright pink Sugar 'n Cream went clearance today at work, I was thinking that I might buy a ball and make an octopus.

***
If you have a Michael's nearby and would want pink cotton yarn, there's a color of Sugar 'n Cream that's 25 cents for the little size ball. (regular $1.49) It should be on an end in the yarn section, or in the clearance section depending on your store.

**edit** It was apparently a systems error, that particular yarn is back to regular price. **edit**


***

And now back to our regularly unscheduled post. I've been trying to work on some patterns for you all that will work up quick, but not look cheesy. Cause cheesy's only good if it's what you're aiming for.

No comments: