Sunday, September 9, 2007

Kon is finished! Mostly.

Well, since I have an impending baby afghan, I thought that I'd try to tie up a couple of my loose ends projects before I get started on that. So, I'm been working my fingers off trying to get Kon finished up and I finally did last night, except that I still need to buy button eyes and sew them on. (will get photos up as soon as I can)

Also, we have hot water again! YAY! (UGI badly [$300] undercharged us and then we incredibly unclear about what we needed to do to keep them from turning off our natural gas while we bust our asses to make up the difference that they undercharged us. I think it sucks because most places [well, retail, anyway] are like "crap, we undercharged that person, guess we eat it, that sucks" and these guys can take anyway our hot water cause they screwed up - twice)

Ooh, and the flowers went over unbelievably well at Dave and Julie's wedding. People were commenting on them all day. Someone asked who their florist was. Oh, and Dan and Robyn are thinking they might have me take care of their flowers. (photos here too, I promise)

All in all, things are pretty good, except that the living room is still not painted. Damn!


Age

No comments: