Thursday, September 20, 2007

Playtest!

I've been "threatening" to throw together a zombie slaughter oneshot for almost 2 years now, inspired by a particular job I used to have that I hated so much I used to ask my husband to call me in dead.

So, when our gaming group decided that, at least for the time being, we were better off doing oneshot games, I said I would finally get everything down on paper. We've been playfully calling the game "Retail Hell" for quite awhile now and decided to just title it that once and for all.

This past Monday, we playtested it and I've been working on some edits since then. We're going to playtest with the edits to intro a couple of newbie gamers into our group and if all goes well, I think I might see about publishing it on Lulu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea and would really like to talk to you about it.

You can contact me at... retailhell@gmail.com

Oh and you might like to check out...

www.RETAILHELL.co.uk ;)

Age said...

watch your email, I'm interested in what you have to say.