Thursday, June 14, 2007

Still learning Japanese

I've been making sure to play Slime Forest every day because otherwise I know I won't remember anything and I've learn 83 katakana, 51 hiragana, and 209 kanji, and I saved the princess. Woo! Now I think I need to buy a membership so I can get the rest of the adventures and stuff.

Oh, and I started walking every day at Trexler Park, in an effort to get back into shape. The commute to Pottstown didn't agree with me very well and my asthma and allergies being bad further complicated things. I initially lost 20 lbs. when I transferred to Bethlehem, but then I kinda plateau'd there. I haven't been weighing myself, instead I've chosen to judge my progress based on how I feel and if my pants have started falling down. So far, so good. A pair of bootcuts that I love cause they're cute but always had a tendency to sag a bit, have started to become a serious issue. I need a belt or I won't be able to wear them at work anymore. Yay!

Not much happening on the crochet front, sorry. But I'm still working on that site update. I hope to get in live (short a few pics, though) shortly, possibly by the end of the weekend. No promises.

Age

No comments: