Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In other news...

Woo! The other day we emailed Jeff Diamond (the creator of Orbit) the pictures of the Traxxian doll I crocheted and he emailed us back pretty quick to ask if it would be ok to post the pics on his site. Check out my mention here. --It's under orbit players are superior human beings--

Should have pics taken, at least, of the Domokun by tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be able to get them posted or what, have to see, I guess.

Dave and I took Jessy hiking today, and didn't get quite as far up Glen Onoco as we wanted to, but I think my pictures will turn out pretty good and we had a lot of fun. We also have made some tentative plans to do two-day Appalachian Trail hike in July. I was surprised, Carl is actually interested in coming with us if he can get off from work. Of course the entire trip is dependent upon my not having jury duty that week.

All in all, it so far promises to be a reasonable good summer and on that note I think I'll gonna cut this short, because we also went swimming in the Lehigh, so I smell like the river and don't want to go to bed that way.

Age

No comments: