Friday, June 22, 2007

camping, plumbing and bad pics

Hrm, so the camping trip looks like it will be just me and Dave after all. Of course, not if I have jury duty.

With a little luck, I come home today to plumbing that doesn't leak, yay!

No pics of Domokum yet, the batteries were dead in the camera, which is a little bit of a foreign idea to me, my camera is fully manual and I don't use the flash. *sigh* Oh, well. The bigger disappointment really was how many of the pics looked really good on the camera's lcd, and even better on the screen at the photo center thingy, but turned out to be crappy blurry prints. That cost 10 cents more than they should have cause we went to Walgreens and then are sticking together because the guy stacked them before they were dry enough.

This on top of having to wait all day because they have the only photo center in the world that doesn't print automatically plus the fact that the photo center software promises you pictures at times of day when you can't actually get them, plus doesn't give a claim slip sometimes, plus having the least helpful woman on the planet help with photo stuff while the lab isn't actually open.

Yea! Bottom line, don't go to Walgreen's for pictures!

Age

*Edit* I had to go back to Walgreen's today for a refund because my prints had adhered to each other. *sigh* (6/22/07)

No comments: