Monday, June 2, 2008

Some things to note.

Apparently Twitter is busted. They're working on fixing it, something about systems not being redundant enough to handle massive peaks in usage, but it's hard to get info since it's on Twitter.com, which won't load most of the time. From what I got, they're trying to be as streamlined as possible, both in software and hardware, and usage is increasing much faster than they can increase system capacity. So, don't be surprised if my Twitter badges don't work.

**edit** Apparently, Twitter is up and running again. It wasn't working when I started this post, but after I finished I checked again and it is indeed there. **edit**

Also, Dan and Robyn loved the flowers, I have one more corsage to make and a couple of minor tweaks to Robyn's bouquet. Otherwise, everything there is set.

As far as Crochet Pages goes, updates are still on hold, pending news from the tech about the laptop. Hopefully, I'll have an answer today. I will have a Granny Square layout to add when I get the laptop back, in addition to a couple of small patterns, coasters and such.

Back to a more or less normal work schedule this week, excepting a meeting on Wednesday that I'll probably have to read the materials for at home tomorrow night, because Kelly hadn't read them yet as of Friday. I'm hoping that I can read them tonight, at work. I don't have much time to get the wedding flowers finished up and I really don't want to lose what I have to work stuff that I'm not getting paid for.

Thursday's a little flaky, too, because I have a follow-up with the allergist at 10:30 in the morning and then I'm working my 8 hours after that. (Probably 12-8, yuck)

No comments: