Friday, June 20, 2008

Moving the Website.

So, I hate to say it, but it looks like there's a good chance that Age's Crochet Pages will probably be relocating to a new domain sooner than I originally planned. Apparently, (the trouble ticket is still pending, more when i hear back) Lycos thinks that every outgoing email I send is UBE - unsolicited bulk email. Nice, huh? The strngbn account linked at Crochet Pages is still ok, so far as I can tell, but my personal email is a mess.

As a result, I'm seriously thinking about pulling all of my accounts from Lycos. The downside is, since I host the website with Tripod, it's on a Lycos property and will have to be moved.

I refuse to deal with somewhere that is denying me a very basic aspect of the service they're supposed to provide.

No comments: