I was typing up some pattern-age for you all last night and I ran into a little issue. I was using the old template and NONE of the new patterns have the correct proprietary info at the bottom. DAMMIT!
Ah, well. At least it's an easy fix. It's time I hadn't thought I'd need to spend, but at least I caught it before it's posted.
Due to plans the next few days, it will probably be a bit before I get everything ready to update. I'm the florist for a wedding this weekend, and I've got their unity candles, too, so it would be a really bad idea for me to skip that.
Ah, well. It's getting late and I have to be up at 6am to go in to work early for a special project. It's gonna be a lot of early mornings for the next week or so, but then we should be back to normal. Or as normal as normal gets when you work specialty retail.