Thursday, June 5, 2008

So, um, oops.

I was typing up some pattern-age for you all last night and I ran into a little issue. I was using the old template and NONE of the new patterns have the correct proprietary info at the bottom. DAMMIT!

Ah, well. At least it's an easy fix. It's time I hadn't thought I'd need to spend, but at least I caught it before it's posted.

Due to plans the next few days, it will probably be a bit before I get everything ready to update. I'm the florist for a wedding this weekend, and I've got their unity candles, too, so it would be a really bad idea for me to skip that.

Ah, well. It's getting late and I have to be up at 6am to go in to work early for a special project. It's gonna be a lot of early mornings for the next week or so, but then we should be back to normal. Or as normal as normal gets when you work specialty retail.

No comments: