Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cooking, Cooking, Cooking

Due to the Kitchenless state of my house, I am at my mother's today to borrow the stove (and catch up on some laundry). Been cooking since about noon, here's what's for dinner. So to speak.

  • Energy Bark (recipe on Live Like a Hippy)
  • Tomato Salad
  • Lemon Pepper Tilapia
  • Tilapia with Beans and Sweet Corn (great in a Tortilla with shredded cheese)
  • Orange Glazed Rosemary Pork Chops
  • Breaded Pork Chops
  • Chile and Cumin Fried Chicken
  • Italian Sausage and Veggies Tossed with Penne Pasta
  • Chicken for Chicken Ceasar Wraps
  • Middle East- inspired Bulgar Wheat with Toasted Almonds
The tomato salad is for the PotLuck at work tomorrow and hopefully the rest of it will hold us over for a few days. Also, I will be leaving a serving or so of most of the dishes behind to thank my mom for use of the kitchen.

It would have helped too, if I had remembered to buy shredded cheese and ceasar dressing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mmmmm that all sounds fantastic! You busy next Friday afternoon? I was thinking of coming over to say hello and catch up after work. :)