Monday, May 26, 2008

Missing you

I miss my laptop. I try to pretend that I don't rely on technology more than I have to, but I have to admit, these last 4 days (yes, only 4) without my laptop have SUCKED! I have so much website work to do that I can't until I either get the laptop or a copy of my files back. I'm painfully aware of the fact that the laptop may not be fixable, and I'm ok with that, mostly, but I really need the files for my website. So that I don't have to download all 487 of the from the web. So that I can get working on some of the pattern books I'm trying to put together to put on LuLu. So I can get back to designing sarcastic crochet-related t-shirts. So I can keep researching print on demand services.

So I don't have to wait until Carl leaves so that I can get on the Internet!

Rest assured, however, in the meantime, I am working on new patterns!

No comments: