Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Critters Finished!

Woo! I just gave Sarah her "congrats about the job" gift yesterday. She's a huge fan of Jeff Dunham (check out On A Stick Productions), especially Peanut! So, I crocheted her a Peanut doll. She LOVED it! Soon as we get some pics, I post them. She's in the middle of moving so it could be a week or so.

I also finished another little critter as a surprise gift, and his pattern will be posted to Age's Crochet Pages as soon as I know I won't be ruining the surprise. (ie. the person he's for looks at this blog and my site from time to time.)

I started working on Kon, from the anime/manga Bleach. (see Wiki here) So far I only have legs done, but I think it's going to go well. Will post pics when finished.

I think that I'm going to take a break from Kon and finally get the piggy pattern written down and posted, this afternoon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see your Peanut doll. My son is a big fan of Peanut.

Age said...

As soon as I have a pic of it, I will gladly post it. We want to forward picks to Jeff Dunham as well.

Anonymous said...

Where can I get a crochet pattern to make peanut?

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a pattern to make Peanut.

Age said...

I apologize, but I do not write out patterns when I'm working on licensed characters. This was a gift for a friend and all I ever had was just enough notes to get it finished.