Sunday, July 1, 2012

Terrible at this.

I'd like to say that I've been excusably busy and that's why I haven't been posting weekly like I promised.  I'd like to regale you with tales of adventure on the high seas so you'll know why I haven't been around.
I'd like to share amazing photos of my death defying feats so you'll understand that it's not you, it's me.

But the truth of the matter is, I'm apparently terrible at blogging on a regular basis.

I've got quite a bit new posted on my Etsy shop.  


Oliver Octopus, who actually does have suction cups on his legs, so he can hang out on any smooth surface.


Wearable Alien Mind-Control Brain Slugs (alligator clip underneath works with most hair types/lengths) because awesome is even better when you can wear it!



Bracelets available in custom sizes and multiple colors.


And for good measure a couple of tiny Tilly terrariums.  The glass cube containers are 2.5" on a side with the plant sticking up just a tiny bit past the top.

None of this is an excuse for not posting anything, but at least you know I've been doing something.


No comments: