Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sorry about that.

So much for a post every week.  I've been busting my hump trying to get an Etsy store up and running and I did!  It's small, not a whole lot of items yet, but it's up and it's getting traffic.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/adriennecongdon  Go check it out!

I had my wisdom teeth out this week, all four of them, and if I knew now what I new when I agreed to do all at once, I wouldn't have, that's for sure.  I would have done the bad one separately from the other three.  On the plus side, time to crochet and to nap with the cat, I've got the crochet work portion done on two more Kindle/Nook cases for my Etsy shop, just need to do the details.

Also, I have to finish a bracelet for my dear friend Jesse, the first one was too big.  Silly me, I assumed he wears a bracelet with the same loose fit that I prefer.  I didn't think about the fact that since he does a lot of wood and leather work that he would wear a tighter bracelet for safety reasons.  Well, once I have his bracelet done, I'm gonna get the one I need to post them on Etsy finished.

Will let you know when things get rolling!

No comments: