Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trying to set a routine

So I'm posting from my kindle, even thought typing is a total pain in the ass, because I'm feeling like I need to try to establish some kind of posting routine. I feel like it's not enough to only post here when I have a pattern to share. They happen too erratically because, like it or not, I still have a commitment to a fulltime job. One that I can't financially afford to walk away from right now.

I need to come up with a posting schedule, so if there isn't a pattern, you all still get at least a laugh or a rant
I'm thinking that montly isn't often enough, and biweekly is going to make it hard for me to remember if I owe you a post or not. Trust me on that one. It's how the newsletter ended up being a blog in the first place. I can't commit to daily, I'm too overextended and too easily distracted to do that, so I'm thinking weekly. If I don't have a pattern, I'm going to post something every week. My day off varies based on whether my department has requests off to schedule around, so I have a hard time committing anything on the same day every week.

So that settles it. On my 1st day off every week, I'm posting something, anything. Because even I'm tired of the sporadic nature of my content.

No comments: