Thursday, March 22, 2012

Short Post/Tendonitis.

Not a whole lot happening around the house this week. My tendonitis has flared up, yet again (it's a chronic issue for me) and I've not got a whole lot of use in the "bum paw." Of course, I'm a lefty and it's my left hand.

Gonna take the opportunity to get some web work done (I moved quite a few patterns over from the old site the other night) and catch up on the laundry, since I can still do that with my splint on. I may try to whip up an Epsom soak with peppermint or some such to super charge my soak time, but I don't see much else happening.

2 comments:

June said...

have you thought of trying acupuncture? add some needles and a little electricity and the healing process speeds up :)

June said...

Have you tried acupuncture? Needles and electricity can be very beneficial :)