Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Audience Participation

So, I need some help. I'm making a candy hearts pillow for a valentine's pattern. What should the sayings be? Email, comment or Twitter, I'll put up a poll with the entries and then use the 4 most popular. Winners will get recognition on Crochet Pages and a goody via snail mail if they're willing to share their contact info.

Submit Entries to:
strngbn@lycos.com (subject: candy hearts)
@agecrochet on Twitter
or Comment on this post

Rules:
1) 12 characters or less
2) nothing obscene
3) please don't send contact info via twitter or comment, leave your email and I'll drop you a note if your suggestion is picked.
4) Crochet Pages Staff cannot enter (sorry, Galen), but contributors may, since I will not be deciding the winner, you will.
4) Deadline: January 23, 2009.
5) Once the poll's up, vote often. The poll will be up from January 23, until the end of this month.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey!! now im thinking of what i would want on the heart's pattern if i were to be the winner..well it would have to be " I LOVE YOU JAE"...why??? well jae is my girlfriend, who mean's the world to me!!!.She's showed me so much in life an how to really appreciate things that can leave at any given moment.Thank's for you time who'ever reads an votes for my comment.