Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Photos of beach cake and Lisa's party!


First things first, this is why I wore a different shirt home from Lisa's that what I wore to get there. A-Treat black cherry exploded on me.

I twisted the cap heard the little hiss, waited a second and then as I started to loosen the cap the rest of the way... *FSSSSZT* Soda everywhere. On the floor, the microwave, the fridge.




Dave playing with Lyam. Yes, Dave has managed to park his butt in a chair built for toddlers.




The little monkey likes to be upside down, who am I to deny him that?




A shot of the cake. Lisa's own private beach, complete with a poorly built, half-finished sand castle.




Another shot of the cake. It didn't photograph well, but there's edible glitter in the water.




A close up of sand in the little bucket, and to the left of that, if you look closely there's a little footprint. (Which also didn't show up very well in the photos.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Whenever I reread, "I twisted the cap heard the little hiss, waited a second and then as I started to loosen the cap the rest of the way... *FSSSSZT* Soda everywhere. On the floor, the microwave, the fridge," I start giggling all over again. :-)