Sunday, February 3, 2008

And on to the next thing

So, for now, at least, all my cross-stitches are done. I will probably post the pattern and finished photo of the little houses piece, just in case anyone wants it.

I think I'm going to finish up Nibbler next, as he is already a collection of limbs and a partial body. While I'm working on Futurama characters, I will probably do Frye next. Since that's for Dan, that would be one less gift/favor hanging over my head. That way I can get back to my stuff.

Lyam's hat is probably done, I just have to make sure it fits before I sew it back up.

I don't know if I'm even gonna bother with Doreen's wrap at this point. She doesn't call me unless she wants something anyway, and really she doesn't even call. She shows up where I work.

Most of the list of characters on the ToDo list are just things that I think would be fun to make, so there's no hurry or any real priority order there, other than Hello Chthulu.

Somewhere along the way I need to do some stuff around the house too, like the caulk in the bathroom and patching the 3rd floor ceiling. *sigh*

No comments: