Tuesday, October 2, 2007

wow, so no game last night

So, due to a caffeine headache, an unspecified illness, an inability to return phone calls and a misunderstanding in which "we're gaming at 5, but I'm not sure what's for dinner" might mean we're not gaming, we didn't game last night.

Which sucks cause I wanted to playtest the Retail Hell rules tweaks this coming week, but Carl has his heart set on doing the thing we were supposed to do last night. *sigh* I guess we'll see.

I still need to email the guy about the font I used anyway.

OOH! I did find a great CD this week though. Seastories, by Minnie Driver. Yes, that Minnie Driver, the actress. Apparently, she's a pretty talented singer/songwriter/guitarist because she wrote all the lyrics, most of the music, sings on every track and play guitar on most of them too. And it's REALLY GOOD!

I've been telling everyone about it and my husband's probably tired of hearing it - me talking about the CD and the CD. I have a bad habit of listening to a new CD over and over and over until I have it mostly memorized.

No comments: