Saturday, August 8, 2009

We're Moving!!

Crochet Pages is officially in the process of moving. I don't have things set up quite the way I'd like, but I'm happy enough with it to let it go. All of the old links still work for now, but the site is located at Tilghman Street Studios (http://www.tilghmanstreet.com/crochetpages) now.

Before much longer, I will be starting to pull the files from Tripod and replacing them with redirect scripts so that your old bookmarks will still work. The main site pages (Patterns, Links, etc) will remain up for somewhat longer than the others, but those too, will be changed over to redirect scripts eventually.

I want to make this as painless as possible for everyone, but by the end of September, I'd like to have everything except the main couple of pages stripped down to the redirects, and by the new year, the Homepage will be the only thing left on Tripod.

Also, Crochet Pages now has a brand spanking new email address: crochetpages@tilghmanstreet.com. Hooray!

This has been a long time coming and I'm really happy about it. I'm such a geek.

No comments: