Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally.

So, after what? Like a month of no new anything in the way of crochet, I've finally got started working on something. I've got a good portion of the next "Fishin' Buddies" pattern done, with some pretty solid ideas for at least one more.

I have managed to get a couple of more t-shirt designs done, but I haven't uploaded them yet. I've been seriously considering pulling my shirts from Printfection and hand screen printing them as people order them. It's would be a lot more work on my end, and possibly a pretty big up front investment, but at the same time - the biggest stumbling block that I've hit with Printfection is the fact that I have to purchase one of each shirt to see how the printing works out before I can offer them for sale and at the rate I design shirts sometimes that can get very pricey.

The biggest evidence of this is the fact that after all this time of talking about offering shirts, I have what, one design available. Best laid plans of mice and men, I guess.

I'll keep you posted. But be aware, my wrist is healed enough now that there will be some patterns coming.

No comments: