Monday, November 3, 2008

Long Lost Patterns

So, I found a whole bunch of patterns that never got posted to the website.  I knew I had been designing more that what was getting posted, but I couldn't find the proof.  Now I have it.

What I'm thinking, is that I'm gonna hoard them for the time being, and if I don't have time to come up with anything new in December, I'm gonna post the "lost" stuff.  I've got a couple of ideas brewing, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna have time for, beings as work my own me once Thanksgiving gets here.

I pride myself on being able to keep my shop going well enough that they can keep up without me.  Hopefully, I can pull that off again this year.

Also, if you have any pattern requests that you would like in time for Christmas, I suggest getting them to me soon if there's going to be any chance of me coming up with something.

No comments: